I am so excited to share this project with you. Not only do I think these beaded hoop earrings turned out super cute, but I’m honored to host my first ever GIVEAWAY featuring beads from my wonderful sponsor, Beachartz!
There are several ways to enter to win the beads I used in this tutorial, which you’ll be able to do at the bottom of this post. And some of them you can even do EVERY DAY to increase your chances of winning!
Sorry, this giveaway has ended. Entries closed on December 14th, 2013.
Now, who’s ready to make some earrings?!?
TOOLS + MATERIALS:
• 26 inches of 22 gauge round wire, half hard*
• Round nosed pliers
• Chain nosed pliers
• Flush wire cutters
• 8 inches of beads (for outer hoops)**
• 4 inches of beads (for inner hoops)**
• Fine tipped marker (optional)
• A pair of ear wires (DIY or BUY)
* Artistic wire (craft wire) is not really recommended for this project. Craft wire tends to be too soft and will bend out of shape much too easily. Half hard wire is best – copper and brass wire are great economical options. Visit these informative posts to find out more about wire hardness and different jewelry wire materials.
** The beads I’m using are size 6/0 glass beads from Beachartz in Turquoise and Bone. For these earrings I used 76 turquoise and 36 bone. Be sure to enter the GIVEAWAY at the end of this post for your chance to win these exact beads!!
Enter this Giveaway!
There are LOTS of ways to enter this giveaway. Some you can do every day! I will change the tweet every so often so there will be some variety for your to tweet out. Please note that you do NOT have to complete all of these items, but each ‘point’ counts as an entry. Winners are chosen at random, so the more entries you have, the better your chances of winning. Good luck, my loves!