This cool tutorial shows you step-by-step how to make some fun bracelets from wooden popsicle sticks! You can decorate your bracelets with colorful scrapbook paper, fabric, or paint them by hand. This example shows you the first option, but decorating is the easy part.
Click on over to see the full tutorial and find out how to curve your popsicle sticks, round the edges, and drill holes. These tips will also come in handy if you want to try out some other jewelry designs using popsicle sticks, like earrings, necklaces, or pendants.
TOOLS & SUPPLIES:
• popsicle sticks (1 stick will make 2 bracelets)
• craft knife
• power drill with 1/32″ drill bit
• fine sandpaper (120-240 grit)
• round needle file (optional)
• container with water
• wide rubber bands
• cylindrical drinking glass (around 3″ in diameter)
• Krylon Crystal Clear gloss finish spray (optional)
• 32″ 1mm leather or cord (cut into 2 16 inch pieces)
• acrylic paints
• scrapbook paper (small scraps, at least 3/4″ x 2 3/4″)
• Mod Podge