Learn this beautifully intricate beadweaving technique with Swarovski crystal chatons, bicones, and seed beads!
You’ll discover how to bezel an 8mm Swarovski chaton and create lovely beaded links. The bezeled chaton can also be used to make a pair of very cute earrings! Watch the video below to see the step by step process for making beaded bezels and make your own gorgeous bracelet that will surely draw compliments everywhere you go :)
And part 2 of this bracelet:
• Smoke (4lb) Fireline thread
• Size 10 or 12 needle
• Swarovski 1028 Xilion SS39 (approx. 8 mm) burgundy – foiled
• 3mm burgundy Swarovski bicones
• Rocaille Miyuki 15/0 – Metallic Dark Bronze
• Rocaille Miyuki 11/0 – Metallic Dark Bronze
This tutorial was submitted by the designer. If you have specific questions about this project, click here to ask the designer on YouTube.
Image via Sidonia’s handmade jewelry on Youtube