*Secure checkout powered by e-junkie & PayPal.
Learn how to make these fun wire wrapped hoop earrings with my best-selling jewelry tutorial!
Large high quality photos and step-by-step instructions will show you how to make a pair of 1.5″ diameter hoops just like these (plus instructions for how to make other sizes) from scratch, including the hoops themselves.
Tutorial is 9 pages including front and back cover pages, shopping list, and includes 19 detailed images along with written explanations. File size is 4.1 MB.
A link to the downloadable pdf file tutorial will be emailed to you automatically upon purchase.
TOOLS & SUPPLIES:
• 9.5” 20 gauge round wire, half hard
• 28” 26 gauge round wire, dead soft
• 34 faceted round 4mm beads
• round nose pliers
• flat needlenose pliers
• wire cutters
• 320 grit (extra fine) sandpaper
• 1.25” diameter cylinder or mandrel
• jewelry hammer (optional*)
• anvil or bench block (optional*)
* Optional items would be required if your preference is to hammer the hoops flat as shown in photos; it’s not necessary but a matter of taste. Earrings made without this step are very similar – the wire will just be round and not flattened.